Ending childhood food insecurity in Maine is possible, but only if we all take action. Here’s how you can help:
We are a small but mighty team that relies entirely on philanthropic support. Help ensure that we have the resources needed to end childhood food insecurity in Maine.
- Make a one-time or recurring donation, or view other giving options
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser and ask your friends and family to contribute
Our FEED KIDS Campaign and corporate partnership opportunities make it easy for businesses to give back to their community.
- Support our community of FEED KIDS partners who are committed to making a difference for Maine kids. If you own or manage a local business, consider becoming a FEED KIDS partner and join us in ending childhood food insecurity in Maine
- To learn more about corporate partnership opportunities to help build a stronger and more equitable future for Maine kids, contact Justin at email@example.com
Make your voice heard
Participate in our advocacy efforts by signing up for action alerts and taking action through contacting legislators, voting, and supporting grassroots efforts.
Educate yourself on the issue of childhood food insecurity in Maine and the solutions that exist. Help Full Plates spread awareness by sharing broadly with your personal, professional, and virtual networks, and inviting others to join our cause.
- Read stories and case studies about ending childhood food insecurity
- Sign up for general updates about our work
- Visit and share our food access resource page, feedkids.me
- Connect with us on social media
Looking to volunteer?
We currently do not have any volunteer opportunities at Full Plates. Here are some suggested organizations to check out if you’re looking to volunteer: